Do I Need Health Insurance? 2 Objections Answered

Monday, February 10, 2014
When faced with High price tag is a common reaction . For those who are asking the question, " I do not need health insurance or " They have all kinds of objections to purchase health insurance that is why their objections are not valid.
Objection 1: I have good health and health insurance. No need to seek medical treatment to lose money.
This concept is true, especially people in their twenties are blessed with good health, I would not have even thought about going to the doctor , health insurance premiums out of their salaries seems to help. down the drain, he said, " I do not need health insurance ," it seems that the question financially sound .
This objection is justified for several reasons, first health insurance or insurance for that matter, not the purchases you expect to use it is not like buying a car and then put it in the garage and never drove the car. Primarily intended to protect you from loss if you have a significant financial cost medical . Significantly
Moreover, this objection assumes what is true in the past will be true in the future, you may go for 6 or 7 years and never had to go to the doctor and some events misfortune happen not to be. hang glider accident or major surgery, a tropical disease or illness that may be very expensive in the long-term reconstruction -related work , as you can easily. Increased medical costs are very high that you will pay a premium for the year.
In addition, Objection confused with health insurance health services if the question is "I do not need it . Health services or " answer can vary from day to day , yesterday I felt better not need anything today, I have the aspirin fever, little to do, but tomorrow I 'll end up in a room. emergent To a certain concentration .
But in three days, the answer to " Do I need health insurance ," Yes, I have the same course can not be predicted . When I needed health services , but I have health insurance. To cover the costs of care when I need it.
Objection 2: I'm willing to take the risk because I was never sick.
Most objections have been answered above, but here is something else to consider plans cover screening , most or some protection even if you are not sick or do not think that there is nothing wrong . to find information about the problems when they are small will save you the pain and suffering of dealing with important issues , not to mention the time it would take and what about the minor injuries as well. twisted his ankle playing basketball or tennis ? Just treated may be charged in the months worth of premium and you will have to pay for it in one big chunk is spread out over time.
So think about What you need in terms of protecting yourself from financial loss if you have a major accident or sudden illness , and how much the little things can be the cost of care will answer the question " Am I required . have health insurance "

0 comments:

Post a Comment